Parents trust me with something that is irreplaceble – their child.
I take that responsibility very seriously.
That is why Angela’s Kroost meets all the health and safety requirements.
- Certified child care worker
- First Aid diploma, with special emphasis on Children’s First Aid
- Statement of good behavior, given to me by the town hall of Oegstgeest
- Approved by the Municipal Health Service (GGD in Dutch)
- Registered at the Dutch Child Care Registry (LRK), with number 133730098
- Registered at het Chamber of Commerce Rijnland, with number 28101166
Why choose for Angela’s Kroost?
- A small group, so lots of personal attention for your child
- A small group means peace and quiet and a lower noise level
- Only one caregiver, good for attachment
- Caregiver, working with 0 to 4 year olds since 1996
- Working with a pre-school education program, to optimally prepare for school
- Working with themes, thereby paying attention to the seasons, holidays and world around us
- Lots of reading to the children and paying attention to Dutch language development
- Lots of crafts, to get to know different materials and techniques
- Interaction with pets
- Being outside a lot (also the babies)
- You don’t pay for my openingshours (11 hours per day), you pay for the hours you need (minimum of 7 hours per day)
- Having to bring your child earlier or pick up later is not a problem (most of the times)
- Guestparent that keeps updating her skills
What do studies say?
- A research from Leiden University has found that children at a guestparent feel more at ease and enjoy themselfs more then children in a big nursery. This is because of the lower noise level, the smaller group and the higher sensitivity from the guestparent. All of this is good for your childs development.
- A research from RIVM and University Medical Centre Utrecht shows that because of the smaller group and only one caretaker, children aren’t ill as much as in a big nursery (up to 70% less). This study also shows that being ill at a young age more often, does not give a better immune system when you grow up.